Nanci De Felippe, D.D.S., M.S., Ph.D.
I am truly grateful for being an orthodontist who is able to correct and beautify the smiles of adults and children. As such, I strive to deliver the best and honest care while maintaining a personal relationship with my patients and their family. This personal relationship is grounded on solid and amicable communication, which makes every treatment experience more fun and enjoyable.
- Ph.D. in Public Health, University of Minnesota
- Master of Science in Oral Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Certificate in Craniofacial Orthodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, Universidade de Brasilia - Brazil
In addition to devoting a great amount of time studying dentistry and preparing myself to become a respected orthodontist, I also spent many years as a faculty member at the University of Illinois at Chicago and at the University of Minnesota. In these two prestigious institutions, I taught orthodontics and craniofacial orthodontics to dental students as well as to dentists enrolled in various residency programs. Furthermore, I am a firm believer in continuing education! As a result, I often attend dental and orthodontic related courses and I take the required exams to maintain my status as a Diplomate in Orthodontics through the American Board of Orthodontics.
Outside the Office
I was born and raised in Brazil, and after many years of practicing and teaching orthodontics in the Midwest, I was thrilled to relocate to sunny North Carolina! I have two children, Victor and Julia, and a rescue dog, Tiki. In my personal time, I enjoy photography, traveling, and exploring the outdoors with my family.